Don’t be discouraged. Make yourself stand out among the crowd!
On 23 April 2014, at 1:00 p.m. EST, the IEEE Job Site will host a Webinar – Job Seeker or Opportunity Magnet? - to help you obtain all the necessary tools you’ll need to confidently go out into the job market and land your ideal job.
In this 45 minute presentation you will learn:
- Why most job seekers waste huge amounts of time and what you can do differently
- Where top companies hunt for talent and what you can do to help catch their attention
- Three simple job search strategies that consistently deliver exceptional results
- One powerful mindset shift that will set you up for lifelong career success
- What really distinguishes an opportunity magnet from a job seeker – and how you can become one
The presenter – Michael Junge – is a recruiting, staffing and career expert who is an MVP and Top Producer award winner in the staffing organization at Google, a five-time Recruiter of the Year in a national recruiting firm and author of the #1 book in Amazon’s “Job Markets and Advice” category.
More information can be found on this Website – http://careers.ieee.org/jump/
Date and Time: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time