Region 8 Coordinator for Educational Activities: Fotini-Niovi Pavlidou (Greece).
- Supporting team member: Sohaib Qamar Sheikh (UKRI) (Preuniversity Activities)
- Supporting team member: Rui Costa (Portugal) (University Activities)
- Supporting team member: Fotini-Niovi – Pavlidou (Greece) (Continuing Education)
Complete job description for the Regional Chair – Educational Activities.
- See linkage diagram to the wider IEEE EAB
For more information (specific to Region 8 ) – refer to the Region 8 Governing Documents.
Our actions program is mainly based on the following two objectives:
- Preuniversity education
- To inform the Sections on available IEEE EAB products, support and services those wanted to implement them.
- Accreditation activities
- To support the IEEE Committee on Global Accreditation Activities (CGAA) towards establishing and supporting regional accreditation bodies.
- Continuing education
- Increase the number of Sections/Chapters using IEEE learning eLibrary and Technical English Programs. Continue to participate on ICED initiative.
EASC is facilitated in Sections via Section Educational Activities Committee Chairs, a job description is available here.
- Quick training is available (IEEE members only) – login here.